A CCTV camera is more often the ears and eyes that monitor whatever is taking place throughout the property. These systems can record whatever is happening in and around your property at all times. This means that the faces of intruders can easily be identified and can be used for investigative purposes if required. There are two main types of CCTV systems-analogue and digital.
Our engineers specialize in both Digital surveillance systems and analogue surveillance systems. The Digital Surveillance system is the latest technology in the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) system. Digital CCTV System
Expect us to deliver the best solutions to protect your assets.
The CCTV Installation training course by Vitbabone Engineering Ltd, Ghana, is a hands-on training program specifically designed to develop and improve the technical competence of trainees. Offered in Accra, the course covers planning and design, installation techniques, industry best practices and configuration techniques of today’s IP CCTV systems.
You will be well-equipped for the job market at the end of the course. You will also become confident to start your own business in CCTV Installation services.
System Planning & Design
• Selection of Camera
• Night Vision Systems
• Networking and IP Cameras
CCTV Installation & Configuration
• Cabling and Termination
• Power supply and connectors
• DVR Configuration – Hikvision, Jovision, Provision, Dahua, etc
• NVR Configuration – Hikvision, Jovision, Provision, Dahua, etc
Monitoring & Maintenance
• Remote Monitoring Through Phone and Internet
• Safety Tips
• The duration of the program is Seven(7) Days, 21 Hours total, 3 Hours per meeting and mainly runs on Saturdays. Special arrangements can also be made on request for students whose time is limited to complete their program.
About the facilitator:
• The facilitator is an Information Technology Specialist who has an Electrical Engineering background with over 20 years of experience in ICT and Electricals. He has installed and supervised major CCTV, NETWORKING, and other projects.